Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moving companies?

Does anyone have any moving experiences with the Mayflower moving company or have anyone that they can recommend, we are moving from AZ to ID......good, bad experiences??

Moving companies?
Mayflower is not bad; I have used them and a couple others. The most important thing when picking a company is find out how they are insured and how your stuff will be handled and moved. I also make sure they do background checks on their movers. Keep all your information about the company with you, have all of their numbers, and a copy of your contract and item list! I would number your boxes and make a list of what is in each box. This way it makes it easier to spot if something is missing. I have had this happen. The only other issue that I have ever had with a moving company is the time issue. Make sure they are very clear on when your stuff will be there and make sure they give you a date or a one or two date range. Another company that I used was United Van Lines and they were pretty good. I really have no complaints about them. They arrived pretty much on time which was nice. Here is their website:

http://www.unitedvanlines.com/mover/



Hope this helps you good luck on your move!


No comments:

Post a Comment