Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm starting a small collection of books about American history?

for my personal library. Has anyone read anything interesting? I've bought 1776, the Mayflower, the complete writings of Andrew Jackson and Benjamin Franklin, and a Constitution for Dummies style book . . . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Easy to understand please. Ideally I'd like to have about twenty books which would accurately reflect American history between the mid 1600's to the mid 1800's.

I'm starting a small collection of books about American history?
I have this book titled "Generations" and its about the US generations dating back to colonial times. I would categorize it in the history section as well because it relates to historical figures. Its really interesting and I tend to reference it in script writing.
Reply:John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were excellent reads. Higgins I think is the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment